Salad ingredients: - 1 bell pepper, sliced - ½ carrot, diced - 1 rib celery, diced - 4 cups green leaf lettuce, chopped
Dressing ingredients: - 2 tbsp almond butter - 1 orange, juiced - ½ lemon, juiced - 1 medjool date, pitted - 1 inch piece ginger - ½ tsp herbamare seasoning or 1 pinch himalayan salt - pepper to taste - water to thin if needed
Directions: Place salad ingredients in a bowl or on a plate and set aside. Place all dressing ingredients in a personal blender or high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour dressing over salad, toss and enjoy!
For this refreshing treat, just cut the watermelon, insert a craft stick and freeze for a couple of hours.
My kids loved it!
Benefits of Watermelon
- Asthma prevention
- Helps to protect against heart disease
- Helps to combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer
- Helps to prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract
- Prevents dehydration
- Reduces chronic inflammation
- Reduces muscle soreness and improves recovery time following exercise
- Keeps hair and skin moisturized and healthy
🇺🇸 Magdalena just told me my breakfasts are the best in the world. I gave her today banana split and she got very excited.
Banana, two balls of natural Greek yogurt, frozen berries, dark chocolate chunks, raisins and raw honey. Oh my!
Some benefits: asthma prevention; reduces blood pressure, inflammation and risks of heart disease; prevent dehydration and sun damage; improves sleep onset, duration and efficiency; reduces the intensity of hangover and headache.